Welcome to the MAM and MTS Degree Programs Spring 2021 Registration page!
Spring Semester begins: Tuesday, January 19th
Prior to registration, students taking courses for credit must confer with Dr. Paul Metilly, Academic Dean, to review course selection and sequence. Dr. Metilly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pastoral Center remains closed due to the pandemic, so courses will be held at St. Mary’s of the Assumption, 25 Avery Street in Dedham, in the Lower Church Hall, as well as by remote learning on the Canvas platform. Specific meeting dates will be shared soon, but the days and times remain as indicated.
Academic courses are three credits each, and cost $2025. It is also possible to audit a course for $400. Formation costs $800 per semester, and Field Education costs $1000 per semester. Credit card payment is available for non-scholarship students or we can bill you directly. If you have questions, please call 617-779-4104, ext. 2 or email email@example.com.
- PH500 FAITH AND REASON (MAM/MTS Core)
- NT500 NEW TESTAMENT (MAM/MTS Core)
- CH500 CHURCH HISTORY (MAM/MTS Core)
- TH516 TRINITY/CHRISTOLOGY (MAM/MTS Core)
- TH551 ECCLESIOLOGY (MAM/MTS Core)
- ST500 LITURGY AND SACRAMENTS (MAM/MTS Core)
- MM610 MARRIAGE AND CANON LAW (ELECTIVE)
- MAM/MTS FORMATION YEAR A (MAM/MTS Core)
- FIELD EDUCATION (MAM)
Course descriptions, professors, and class meeting times can be found by clicking on the course title in the registration form.