Bequests, life-income gifts and other legacy gifts have touched every facet of Saint John’s Seminary, from life-changing financial aid and loan repayment assistance to vital capital improvements. With your commitment, you are creating a lasting legacy that will help the next generation of Church Leaders receive a rigorous education and formation to serves you and the entire Church. Here is information on just a few ways to support the Mission of Saint John’s Seminary through legacy giving.
There are a number of ways you can include Saint John’s Seminary in your will
- Give a specific dollar amount or percentage of your estate through your will or trust
- Leave a specific asset, like stocks, mutual funds, real estate or other property
- Name Saint John’s Seminary as a sole, partial or contingent beneficiary of a retirement plan, such as a 401(k), 403(b), or IRA
- Recommend that Saint John’s Seminary be considered as the successor beneficiary of your donor-advised fund
The Saint John’s Seminary Mission Advancement Office would be happy to provide suggested bequest language for you to share with your attorney or advisor. Or, if you are considering directing your bequest to a specific purpose, please let us know. Working together, we can craft language that reflects your wishes and makes a lasting difference at Saint John’s Seminary.
Saint John’s Seminary can now offer Charitable Gift Annuities through The Catholic Community Fund of the Archdiocese of Boston, Inc.Learn more
My Catholic Will
Your faith is your most valuable asset. When you write your Catholic Will, you take the necessary steps to plant seeds for the next generation of Catholics.
Saint John's Seminary is partnering with My Catholic Will to help you prepare your legal will in just 3 easy steps online.
With My Catholic Will, you now have a simple, easy way to complete your will and ensure that the most sacred part of your life is protected.
We are pleased to provide this service at NO COST to you. Enter the code SJS20 when setting up your account.Write Your Will Today
Ways to give
- Make a gift online today with a credit card using our online giving form
- Become a monthly donor
- Write a check to Saint John's Seminary and mail it to Saint John's Seminary, Mission Advancement Office, 127 Lake St, Brighton, MA 02135.
- Arrange a gift of stock through your financial institution.