Thank you for your interest in Saint John's Seminary! Each gift you send enables one purpose: to form priests for your parish church. In addition to your prayers, which are always appreciated, there are many ways in which you can support the formation of your future priests:
- Make a gift online today with a credit card using our online giving form, below.
- Write a check to Saint John's Seminary and mail it to Director of Annual Giving, 127 Lake St, Brighton, MA 02135.
- Arrange a gift of stock through your financial institution.
Are you looking for ways to make your impact go even further? Consider these ideas:
- Host an event and introduce your friends to Saint John's Seminary
- Include the seminarians in your will or estate plan
- Check with your employer to see if they have a Matching Gift Policy
May God bless you for your generosity!
Saint John’s Seminary is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax ID number is 04-2104873.