Forming Disciples. Proclaiming Jesus Christ.
When you make a donation to Saint John's Seminary, you are supporting the education of your future parish priests, laity, deacons, and professed religious who serve in countless ministries throughout New England and beyond.
Ways to give
- Make a gift online today with a credit card using our online giving form
- Become a monthly donor
- Write a check to Saint John's Seminary and mail it to Saint John's Seminary, Development Office, 127 Lake St, Brighton, MA 02135.
- Arrange a gift of stock through your financial institution.
Bequests, life-income gifts and other legacy gifts have touched every facet of Saint John’s Seminary, from life-changing financial aid and loan repayment assistance to vital capital improvements. With your commitment, you are creating a lasting legacy that will help the next generation of Church Leaders receive a rigorous education and formation to serves you and the entire Church. Here is information on just a few ways to support the Mission of Saint John’s Seminary through legacy giving.
There are a number of ways you can include Saint John’s Seminary in your will
- Give a specific dollar amount or percentage of your estate through your will or trust
- Leave a specific asset, like stocks, mutual funds, real estate or other property
- Name Saint John’s Seminary as a sole, partial or contingent beneficiary of a retirement plan, such as a 401(k), 403(b), or IRA
- Recommend that Saint John’s Seminary be considered as the successor beneficiary of your donor-advised fund
The Saint John’s Seminary Mission Advancement Office would be happy to provide suggested bequest language for you to share with your attorney or advisor. Or, if you are considering directing your bequest to a specific purpose, please let us know. Working together, we can craft language that reflects your wishes and makes a lasting difference at Saint John’s Seminary.
Saint John’s Seminary can now offer Charitable Gift Annuities through The Catholic Community Fund of the Archdiocese of Boston, Inc.Learn more
Matching Gift Search
Saint John’s Seminary is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations are tax-tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax ID number is 04-2104873.