Saint John's Seminary
Take the "Boston College-Commonwealth Avenue" (Green Line B) Trolley to the end of the line. Walk back in the direction of the trolley about 100 yards to Lake Street. Turn left onto Lake Street for about 1/4 of a mile to the second driveway on the right. The front entrance to Saint John's Hall is on the left side of the building.
From east or downtown Boston:
• Take Massachusetts Turnpike west (I-90)
• Take exit 18, Allston/Cambridge. Follow the signs to Allston/Brighton and proceed down Washington Street.
• Pass Saint Elizabeth’s Hospital and Brighton Center.
• Turn left onto Foster Street.
• Go to the end of Foster Street and turn right onto Commonwealth Avenue
• Take a right turn at Lake Street (the second set of traffic lights). Proceed to the second driveway on the right.
• The main entrance to Saint John’s Hall is on the left (north) side of the building.
• Take Massachusetts Turnpike east to Exit 17. Follow Brighton signs to Washington Street and proceed to Foster Street.
• Turn right onto Foster Street. Go to the end of Foster Street and turn right onto Commonwealth Ave.
• Turn right onto Lake Street and proceed down Lake Street to the second driveway on the right, about ¼ of a mile. The main entrance to Saint John’s is on the left (north) side of the building.
Commonwealth Avenue (Route 30):
- Saint John’s Seminary is located across Commonwealth Avenue from Boston College.
- Turn north onto Lake Street, then right at the second driveway. The main entrance is on the left (north) side of the building.